Friday, March 16, 2007

An unfit Mother

It's seems that I have been an unfit mother lately to my blog.... Sorry I have no pictures this week but some will come very soon.. For the past two weeks it has been all about helping my sister and A.J. move in... a couple of nights off to go have game night over there, and then another week of the kids being sick with their allergies........ I must admit that I am pretty pooped out. For a while William and I have been with just one vehicle lately, and that becomes very annoying for the fact that I have to wait to go to town when he gets home at night or I just bum a ride or I don't even go at all... He has been pushing me to look at some cars, and " Lets just call the dealers and see what they have to say" My answer.... NO!!!! But after realizing that it is SOOOOO boring here at night when he works graveyard and the kids and I are stuck at all the whole time and I'm miss way to much church, I finally gave in and so hopefully Wednesday we will be going to Phoenix and purchasing a car...... but I'm not going to hold my breath if its Gods Will everything will just fall into place ...... which pretty much already has but.........
In other news we bought the kids their first swing set, it was a nightmare to put together it took us like 8 hrs. next we are getting our pool and ordering some fencing to put around it, and then maybe spruse up our backyard a little bit.... When ever I have time to put pictures up (in between moving stuff and wiping noses) I will post some pictures...... Love to all

2 comments:

  1. maybe I should change the title?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey im so sorry i havent been on here in a while i have been sick and SUPER busy at work! so i will dol my best to catch up soon ok!

    ReplyDelete