Sunday, June 3, 2007

House Wife!

Last week seemed like everyday I was waking up to not wanting to do a darn thing around my house, I got in to this groove of just beconing lazy... I don;t like that.. I'm a house wife and laziness isn't in my vocabulary. I was starting to let things around my castle slip, laundry, dishes even cooking, I think pretty much almost every restuarant got our business ...And sonic wow.... the carhops Im sure were very pleased with us. But with the great husband that I have he didnt say a word. I think he knew better not to.
Well Thursday, I woke up with this feeling of power, strength, wisdom, love... God really has heard my prayers, I pray for him to make me the wife, mother, sister and daughter that I need to be. I feel like I can take on any stain, any brother fights and any outside family problem and take it full force. Praise God I'm a new women, I see things clear, and clean, I love beeing a house wife knowing that it is my responsabilty to make this house a home with my Gods help.
what a wonderful life to live when Jesus Christ is part of it.... Sigh!!!


So this is how I feel now like the Queen of my Castle, with my hair done great nicly dressed for my husband when he comes home, and wonderful reports of the children .

No comments:

Post a Comment