Sunday, April 6, 2008

Whatever happened to relaxing on Sunday's?


So I am here at home today missing church because of my terrible sinus headache "trying" to relax in my nice comfy home, when the annoying neighbor Katy corner form me decides to REV up the stupid ......stupid little four Wheeler that he has up and down ....and up and down ....and back and forth.
What ever happened to Sundays being a relaxing day to sit on the back yard swing enjoy a Popsicle or Iced tea?
I understand that its 2008 and 1956, but come on Sunday's are the day of rest, not to be annoying, over and over again.
This is the neighbor who I guess even though he has to be pushing 50 acts like he is 18 with his "Big Toys for Big Boys"attitude.
DO you think it would be bad to turn into one of the older lady's who has the Police on speed dial?

No comments:

Post a Comment