Thursday, July 5, 2007

My Dearest Amber

This is my Dearest Friend Amber.. Amber and I were the Best of Friends growing up. She was and still is an awesome person... When we were younger we did everything together, Amber was the crazy one she would try anything, while she was painting her nails some wacky color I had to be the more conservative one and have a natrual color, while I was the neat freak Amber was the free spirit one. She had the most amazing think brown hair you could only inagine, I always envied her for that.. And let me tell you this girl was sharp... by the way Amber thankS for letting me look off your homework when I did !!! And thanks for my math grade ....I think that you were the reason why I passed!!

Amber is now an amazing mother, she lives on the other side of the world to me in Sunny Florida, even though she is that far away no has ever taken her place as my Best Friend. I LOVE AND MISS her hoping that one day she will come back to Safford if only for a visit..


LOVE AND MISS YOU GIRLY!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment