Saturday, July 21, 2007

This is what makes me happy

Aside from Double Stuff Oreo's , coming home to a clean house after a long trip, This is another thing that makes me Happy!!!
Rain, Rain, and MORE Rain!!!! As William and I left the gas station, after filling up we were on our way home when he asks..." Do you want to go for a ride?" ..
"Sure I said it seems to be a nice rain for a nice little cruise around Safford, the rain doesnt seem to bad." Right after I said that the biggest crackle of thunder burst through the sky.
With my eyes as big as tennis balls, I said maybe we should just go home and wait for the rain to calm down."
" I agree" said William.
On our way home from the gas station, which is usually a 10 min. ride turned into a 20 min ride with sheets of white in front of us we couldnt even see the car in front of us........
William kept yelling at us in the car because the rai was so loud that we couldnt really hear eachother.


Right now its 5:56 and the rain still keeps coming I have the perfect view of the sky from my computer I am just sitting here watching the rain and listening to the beautiful birds bath in the water instead of trying to eat all our grass seed.

No comments:

Post a Comment