Monday, September 10, 2007

Happy Birthday To My Willie

HAppy Birthday Honey
You are such an awesome person,father,Husband, friend, and Man of God! You are an inspiration to many and a testimony to all . You have come so far from the places in life that have taken you, but with the help of God you found the way you needed to live the life that we share together as One. I love you Big Heart of Gold, and no matter who or what people have done you treat everyone the same, I love to watch you play and teach the boys new things, I love to watch you in church worship and praise our God I love how no matter where we are You Bless our food and you have tought Aidan to do the same and how Gabriel always ends it with an "Amen"
I love how after every conversation long or short you always make sure to tell me that " You Love Me" and "Kiss the Boys for me" And how everything with you always ends with a kiss!!
I Love You Honey -Happy Birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment