Thursday, September 13, 2007

My Days before Martha Stewart.....



I dont event want to rememeber how my days would start off before I started watching Martha Stewaert...
It was one rainy day here in Safford and my sister was playing "hooky" from school that day, I decided to sit and talk and watch some "telly" when we came across martha Stewart..... since that day I have been a regular.... I make sure that the kids are feed, the dishes are done dipaers are changed the kids and I are all showered or dressed so that I can watch the show with no interuptions. The coffee cubes are jsut plain brilliant and a special yummy here and the spoon chime..... it is coiming very soon, for me it is in the making....
Clock check says that it is 10:11 and I got to hit the shower...

No comments:

Post a Comment