Thursday, January 17, 2008

Love Letter


Dear Mr. Salas
Today as we celebrate another year of marriage, I Thank God that we were broght together and together we brought two beautiful boys into this world.
These past 7 days having you home has been wonderful, I can only imagine what the next 7 years with you will be like.......magical........wonderful.........loving......and eternal.
There are things about you that I just Love and get al gooshy about when I think of you, I love to watch how you play with our children, and how patient you are when you are explaining to Aidan, how to do something, and the love that glows from your face when you see the children at the front door waiting for you when they know that 6 0'clock is coming around the corner.
I love to see you when you come out of the shower in only a towel and you are freshly shaved and smelling o so good. I love when we are out to dinner how you bless the food, I love to watch you worship Jesus, and the thing that I love most about you is when I am in a whirlwind of a situation, you ALWAYS have the words examples or hugs to make it all better.
I love you honey so here is a raised glass of sparklying cidar to tost you "US" for the next year and many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment