Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I've been in my 7th Heaven cave

I have been in a 7th Heaven marathon of my own last week or so! So in other words I have been way to busy to blog!! Eric, Annie, Matt, Mary, Lucy, Simon, and Ruthie have had my undevided attention for the first 3 seasons. I have spent hours beyond hours watching it, folding my laundry my, hitting pause whilest I go and check on the cookies baking in the oven.
After my devtional time is over in the morning I happily and impationalty, wait for the DVD to load and I get to watch where I left off at. My husband and children understand, my addiction, heck they even supply for my addiction, I only had the complete first season, and they, donated the other 2 seasons!!!!

Well now I am all down with all of them and my stinken Wal-mart doest have the 4th season that I want to watch now, so now I have to suffer and watch the same thing that I just watch a week ago on tv, but yippy for us that we have DVR cause you beeter get your britches that when season 4 comes out on the hallmark channell my sweet DVR will be recording for me and my addiction!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment