Monday, February 11, 2008

Christ and Camp both start with "C"

This Past weekend was by the farthest thign that I have enjoyed doing in a long time... And I must add we had NO children with us, it was nothing but William Myself and Briana, huh..... it was wonderful!
We went to the Jeremy Camp concert, we screamed, we danced, we sang, and best of all we worshiped jesus, nothing and I repeart nothing gets better then going to a concert, seeing your favorite christain singer of all time and then getting to praise and worship our Lord together!!
A very special Thanks needs to go out to my friend Carrie for at the last minute taking the load off of my to stay the night with my kids when my other babysitter bailed out on me and William.

Thanks to Jeremy for giving such an awesome concert and Thanks to William for everything.....
I loved it all!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment