Sunday, March 30, 2008

Yeah I'm saved ...You got a problem with that?


My Dear and wonderful friend Amber, made a heartfelt post and I loved it. I have lived a life with not having God in it and I am living the life that does have God in it and I wouldn't change it for anything that this world could offer.
There are people out there who have been mislead ,they have no happiness, they are always filled with depression, and they feel like they have no purpose in this world, one word that describes that......LIES, yes that's right lies from the devil that's what it is.
The bible clearly states that God is the same yesterday, today and forever. He is the God of peace and of perfect love.
Before I had God fully in my life I was that person that I stated on the top times 10 and had a horrible marriage, but the devil didn't succeed and I and my husband didn't give up to let him either.
God is the main priority in our house and we don't want it any other way.
So Yes I am saved, ..............Do you have a problem with that?
Because I have God on my side, who is going to defend you??

No comments:

Post a Comment