Friday, April 3, 2009

A couple days later

Here we are a couple days after surgery with everyone finally recovered from tiredness or stress and all Thanks to God is well!

Wednesday morning started out early with Gabriel and myself heading to the hospital.
I had to put the hospital gown on him and completely refused........literally with tears and all, the nurse gave him something to make him a little loopy/sluggish, but that only seem to make him act a little on the loopy/drunk side I hate to say it but it was kind of funny.

Once surgery time came I was more a mess then Gabriel he let the anesthesiologist take him back to the surgery room with no problems Gabriel must have trusted the guy, because he never goes to anyone. What a relief!!

Once surgery was over, there our little baby laid in recovery with his poor little body wrapped all in blankets completely zonked out........now i know everything that happened my God was right there, the devil tried all night long the night before to fill me with fear.........and filled I was getting.

But once the surgery was over I just know God was there with Gabriel.
Today is a new day but for the past few Gabriel is doing great, same day he was up and about ready to take on anything, there is no swelling, no complaining of pain, but best of all my God was there 100% of the way, I love what the bible says "Never will I leave you ,Never will I forsake you".

No comments:

Post a Comment