Wednesday, April 4, 2007

My lil Angel Gabriel

This is my youngest and cutest son Gabriel... he loves his big brother and follows him in everything that he does.



He loves his daddy he is very attached to him also, when there is a mess Gabriel is usually behind it, when the older brother comes out of their room Gabriel is the cause of it..
Gabriel loves to play in his mommy's makeup, whether Im awake or asleep he will always find a way to get into it.. Gabriel is a wonderful baby, his favorite words right now are boo"blue" mama which is me of course, he even says it when hes sleeping, hes says bebe"baby" and for his age I must say one heck of a dancer. GAbriel brings so much joy to people who know himand who holds him which lets face it not very many people can, but my sister he loves my sister he could go around the house all day saing B...B ......B? "Briana" Gabriel is my little angel, hes loving , ahppy, caring, and fun to have.....Did I mention hes a cuddle bug? Thats the best part about him!!!

1 comment: