Friday, April 13, 2007

My Place


Here in Safford I woke up to a Beautiful morning where rain left it's old presence... In the morning I usually get up around 7 730 depending on what time my sister calls me for the day and I LOVE LOVE LOVE to go out to my back yard and just swing, I take my bible or what ever book I am reading at the time and I can sit there for hours, I watch the kids play there, I watch while the kids play with their dad, I sit there with our pregnant dog oreo and brush her beautiful hair.
THese are the moments I thank God for, these are the days that I couldnt wait to come and be blessed with, I sit in that swing and think about the things I had done and gone through in my life , to where I am today, with my two wonderful , beautiful kids and the most Handsome, loving, wonderful husband , that I used to only dream I wish I had, and Thanks to My God I do......"sigh" Isn't Life Good?? Or as Aidan would say with his hands behind his head...."This is the life"

No comments:

Post a Comment