Monday, April 2, 2007

Sewing


I know how to do many things(thanks to my wonderful Grandma Rosie) but sewing is not one of them..I think that the last time I actually touched a sewing machine was when I was in the 8th grade and I had to wear the pair of shorts that I made... that was a major disaster... I had string hanging every where they were by far the ugliest thing I had ever seen.... I waited to put them on right before home ec. started.
I recently discovered, that sewing is something I would like to learn how to do... I dont think that I would make cloths or anything, but curtains for the boys room or pillows and such.... So I dont really have a birthday or anthing like that but if anyone would just LOVE to get me a machine that would be great, just think you would be the one who got me started on something that I will probably be wel........ great or bad at !!!! Im leaning for great!!!!! God Bless Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment