Sunday, November 25, 2007

The Family Man.... Have you seen it? No? You gotta see it


This is a movie that I can (and may I mention that I have) watch over and over and over again!!!
Perfect for the season!
Let me just note that I love my life, I love waking up in the morning know that I am a Christian, and I know the REAL truth, to know that my husband and I are very very much inlove, and I go to bed knowing that if the rapture were to take place I know where I would go! There are people out there in this world that have everything, but they are still unhappy, my heart breaks for them...
Thats what makes this movie so interesting, he gets a climps of his life if he would not have gone off, and after the shock wears off and he gets used to the married, family life he wakes up and single lonely man again, I am here to say that I am glad that my life isnt a dream that I have the real thing and that I am happy waking up to it day in and day out!

No comments:

Post a Comment