Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The Sky is the limit


This year the sky is the limit. I have made up my mind that we are going to be those people who
overly do, the whole "lighting scene" and make how house a candy land affair. I usually go around town at night and be a critic about who did what to their house and found myself saying "What on earth does that have to do with christmas?"
More importantly "What were they thinking at the time that they do it?" I dont want another person to be like me when they come driving down 7th street, so I am doing mine in a Gingerbread/candyland sort of way.....
IN the making of this wonderful scrumpcios idea, I have to have the random poop that what ever muts keep coming to my house thinking that my yard feels o so good on their bum, to do the business on.

No comments:

Post a Comment