Wednesday, November 21, 2007

ThanksGiving


God has Bless me with so much, and I never ever really just sit down and say out loud what I am Thankful for.......
1. For being saved and a Christian
2. For knowing the really truth
3. Knowing that no matter how big or small the sin, that my God will always Forgive me and will always provide for us.
4. For my Husband being the man of God that he is
5. For God blessing us with our two healthy happy boys
6. For our vehicles
7. For our house
8. For my life in general
9. For being free
10. For my intermediat family and how we are always there for eachother
11. For my Christian friends
12. For Root Beer/I will admit I am an addict I just cant put the stuff down
13. For "Brothers & Sisters" ( Who by the way is a freaken genuise to whom ever started the show)
14. For Food
15. So all in a nut shell I am Thankful for God giving me life and that I can wake up every morning pray to God, read my daily devotions, and not have to worry about the rest of the day or be in fear becaue " Where the Spirit of the Lord is there is Freedom, and its for Freedom you set us free"

No comments:

Post a Comment