Saturday, December 1, 2007

I am every women

I am every women.....
On a typical Saturday I wake up to a housse where a 5 and 2 year old rule the house with thier toysna d such, but I dont mind... its in my mother contract...... I wake up around 7:00 am do my daily devotionals , and comuter stuff then Im off to a load of very quite laundry, so the kids can sleep for a little while longer,a nd so my husband can really evjoy his days off not having to get up at the crack of dawn.
While the laundry is in process of getting to be smaller , I do a lap around the living room, clea, put away and mop the kitchen floor...... to me the kitchen has to be the cleanest room of all .
Usually by this time my kids are getting up, with a bed head dad who wants his coffe made so he can have about 2 cups, in order to be totallt awake.......I usually have to beg the kids if they will eat breakfast, which is usually won by the kids until lunch time, we are not avide breakfast people, unless we got some cold pizza from the night before.....
And last but not least when all is said and down laundry is folded and put away, the dish washer is humming itself clean and the kitchen is so clean not a crum is in sight, the dinner was a success, which it usually is.(thanks to my wonderful two aunts and beautiful grandmother who taught me how to make just about everything) we all sit down to have a nice piece of ym dessert...

This isnt the most exciting life , but its my life and I Love it, I have a home, husband, family and soul responsibility of my house hold.....What more could a women ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment