Friday, December 21, 2007

Not my choice of drink


For the past few days this is has not been my choice of a nice warm drink to warm the body.
All I have heard was "Drink hot tea":. :"Gargle with warm salt water" In responce I would say "O bite me you dont have to drink it"
As I wake up in the morning I feel like my head is going to explode , my nose is as stuffed as a turkey, my taste buds are skorched from so many hot teas, my ears are plugged ....Horrible just horibble!
I hate, hate ,hate, being sick, I am not the kind of person, who likes to sit and sulk all day in bed, I like to be able to fly out of bed, in the morning, and start me daily tasks, have a nice cup of whatever, and enjoy the day!
My days are starting out with the shower being my Best Friend because of the steam, a good nose blowing foe like 10 min. it's not pretty, I wake up the whole house. Start off with a nasty cup of lemon tea. Gross, gross, Gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment