Monday, December 3, 2007

A is for Apple


Im sure you have heard of that saying" An apple a day keeps the doctor away" as much as we say that apples have another meaning here at my house, my kitchen is flooded with Apples.
This is the saying that goes on here..."An Apple a day makes mamas kitcken more of a happier place and she will not have it any other way"
If I have things in my kitchen hat I couldn't find with apples on it then I buy it red.... which reminds me I need to purchase a red toaster....I even buy Apple smelling dishsoap, apple counter cleansers(sometimes) and I have used the Febreeze Apples and Cinnomon air freshner, I can't get enough of the Apple stuff, I have been known to search all day on ebay to expand my collection.
Todays a beautiful Day so have an Apple!

No comments:

Post a Comment