Thursday, June 19, 2008

GIVE ME SOME SUGAR

This here is Sugar, literally the family pup.
Gabriel recieved her for his birthday present from his favorite Aunt B...he thinks she is his but really, she is mine, i treat her as if she is my baby, well let's face it because she is!! Her name is Sugar....well my niece gave her that name and it just stuck with her
Full name being: Sugar baby Salas
She isnt going to be very big and thats the way I like it..completely and totally a in house pup.

And every night when we go to sleep this is where she lays her head! On my bed, between 2 pillows!
Last wekkend she got a little sick and that worried me and the kids, so we did what any christian family would do ......we prayed for her and prayed for her.
Today a week later.....she is doing fime more then fine she is fantastic!!!!
See the power of prayer really does work!

No comments:

Post a Comment