Tuesday, June 3, 2008

IM CHANGING

This morning like every morning, I get up, think ok what do i have to do today, what rooms, and how much laundry am I going to get through today. But this morning was different I get up read my favorite blog of all and Stephanie N. has a good point.

I want to make memoies with my kids and make them have memories of my husband and I not the ones where all they remember us telling them is go clean your room, NO you cant do that, or No you cant do this.....NO, NO ,NO these are no t the imprints want them to have growing up.

Like right now for instince their room is a disaster and I ahve dishes piled high in my kitchen right this minute from last nights dinner, Yes I will get to them, but I am not going to make that my number one priority, my house work will always get done, but when my kids are calling into their room to come play I am not going to put them all hold just so I can finish up the housework.

Over here at the Salas home messes and spills happen pretty much daily, instead of stressinh out about it and having my own temper tantrum, THEY CAN BE CLEANED UP, and if the kids want to go for a walk or swimming, I need to stop protesting it and let the kids live, heck thats what Summers are for.

So Thank You Stephanie N. for a wonderful eye opener!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment