Sunday, June 1, 2008

OUR BABY

Alot of people dont know this but 7 years ago, I lost my baby...June 1,2001
When this day comes around every year I always think of my baby, I never got to meet him
on a personal basis, I didnt get to hold him, kiss him, love him, but I know still to this day, he was an angel put in my life for a short while to teach me something.
I was 19 when I was pregnant with him, and only for the little while that he camped out in my belly I already loved him. I was depressed for months... I hated seeing women with baby's around the age he would be, it's a hard thing to go through and people can't say they understand unless they have gone through it also.
There are no comforting words....actions.....or medication, all you feel is PAIN, emotional, and physical PAIN!!!
IT's not like when you loose your keys or someting those can be retrieved but a baby thats a human life.
I remember waking up early in the morning bleeding very heavy, and telling William there is no more baby, thoughs words are like a knife cutting my heart.
This happened over 7 years ago he still crosses my mind everyday....but then I look at the beautifull faces he has placed in my life and I wouldnt have it anyother way.


The way I see it when it's time to go home with Jesus I have an angel I get to meet on a personal basis!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment