Friday, October 2, 2009

Cool is in the Horizon

Well folks it seems to be finally cooling off here in the Arizona parts. And when that happens I like to break out with my pumpkins/Autumn stuff. Here are my leaves that I put on our dinning table, every year.. I have been patiently waiting to put these here.

These are on my end tables, my leaves and pumpkin bowl..for some reason when I see these I think candy corn?? I don't know!!!

And then this....... I got this wonderful apron form my mother...adorable...I have always wanted this type of apron....good thing she read my blog.

Hate to cut it short, but we are having a BBQ for celebrating, that the cool air is starting to finally come.
Until next post....... Fall Blessings



1 comment:

  1. Ha! Ha! Marisa, when I read this...at first I thought you were talking about cutting the APRON short! Then I realized you meant this post.

    Love seeing you!

    Very beautiful autumn leaves! you and I are alike...I can't wait for autumn...now it is finally here! Praise God. He is good to give us such beauty!

    Love you, dear!

    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete