Thursday, October 8, 2009


While sitting on the couch in a black shirt and my newly pink Tinkerbell pj pants, I patiently wait for Oprah to come on. I don't watch all watch her daily, only when something catches my eye.
A dear, sweet woman that I have come to know through the blog world, was to appear...I have followed her blog for nearly two years and I followed her recovery after her and her hubby survived and air plane crash..
While anticipation stung me.....I watched...and watched and recorded and watched again. This woman is amazing. Plain and simple..AMAZING! You literally feel how much she loves her family and even though her appearance has changed due to the accident....she is still as beautiful as can be.
She doesn't have to do a thing but blink her eyes and it makes you want to be a better person, a better mother, a better woman. I told have the time right now to cover the whole story about her and what happened, you can find that yourself by going to Oprah's website.
I am Thankful that I have a Loving and Forgiving God,
I am thankful that I am saved and that my God died on the cross for me..he literally paid a debt I can never repay.
I am thankful for me health.
I am for my family.
I am thankful that I have the ability to get out of bed daily with no pain or trouble.
I don't want my children to always remember me on the computer, while they want me to play with..and so on.....I don't want to take little things with my life, family, and God for granted.
So Thank You God for giving my so many many chance's for a do over with everything in my life until I get it right. Thank You for loving and setting me free. Thank You for that ever lasting Love that you have for me along with your Forgiveness and Grace. Than You God for being.........God!!

1 comment:

  1. Amen!

    Yes, Marisa, we have such wonderful blessings in our husbands and children! Praise the Lord for His goodness to us!

    The computer can be such a thief of our lives! I also want to be free of the tie to the computer and live REAL life with my precious family.

    Wonderful post, dear Marisa!
    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete