Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Back to the roots

Can you believe this I have been away from this blog for 2 months now.. Shame Shame! But I must say it is very good to be back, I tried to go to something new but I had to come back to my baby. Isn't the Lord good.....his Love indeed does endure forever.

So this must be put into Salas history, with our recent addition to our family it only mad sense (to me apparently) to switch rooms with the kids....the idea hit my mind for sometime now and I was determined to do it. So I did! Yesterday!

It was a grueling process that seems to have made me regret it and my hubby regret listening to me. It went rather smoothly..which was odd for us because we are used to have a flub up now and then.

The it hit...and big hurdle...and I mean big...never the less we did it we finished my peewee idea...that I will never think of again and spent the night in our "new" rooms.

Now as I am sitting here typing this I feel every piece of furniture I moved, and then some.

But baby I am back even if this is just something I do for me you are welcome to come join me.

No comments:

Post a Comment