Monday, January 18, 2010

The big 5-0

My Dad's party was a hit....if I do say so myself. here's the cutie stopping what he was doing for a moment so that I could get a photo op of him.....ain't he a cutie pie. Doesn't even look 50 does he? Here's my daddy collecting his loot. And wearing the big button the read "Over the Hill" he did it wiht out a fit too he was a good sport about it.

Here it is....what he and my sister take pride in....the cake......it doesn't get much nicer then that does it?

When you walked in to the house we had records hanging every where and jukebox's it was pretty sweet......

I think the sister and I may have a knack for decorating for birthdays....



3 comments:

  1. What a fun time you all must have had. Good grief, I'm older than your dad.

    The records are very cute. The juke boxes are neat too.

    Have a great week,
    Nannette

    ReplyDelete
  2. No entiendo nada, porque yo de inglés no se ni papa pero como eres el blog siguiente al mio te mando un saludo desde la vieja Europa.

    ReplyDelete