Friday, January 15, 2010

UP before the Sun

It happened yet again. Every Friday my day off from not having to get my child up, make lunches, and send him off to school, I wake up at the crack of dawn's early and I mean early light. By this time after the devotions are read I sit here and debate..should I go back to bed to get warm? Should I watch a little T.V.? Should I take a shower? Should I start the day with some laundry?

Choices...........Choices........

But one choice that is for sure, is that we are going to party till we are purple tonight. It's our dad's 50Th birthday party ( not officially 50 till Sunday), all the decorations are hanging and everything is in place. After everything was done we took a step back and prided ourselves on what we had accomplished. Our creative bug bit us and we showed it what we got. It's a mess of sheer beauty.

Then came the talk to the kids which we all knew went through one ear and out the other.....they must get that from the father...I plead the 5th on my side.

So with my party hat nearly on and the house needing to be cleaned a bit (alot), I have made my choice and this hinny of mine is going back to bed....it's early what the heck am I doing up right now....but then again in a few minutes the sun will be telling me good morning with it's ray's. Aww what the heck I got an eye mask around here somewhere.

Pictures of the party coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment