Sunday, January 22, 2012

My Sunday, My Day, My Life

I look at my boys (and nina) and I cant believe how big and grown they are still going at right now. My Boys, Jesus, Thank You for my boys! My Aidan so full of love, so sweet at heart, so giving and so welcoming, making friends at the drop of a hat. I call him my "honest Abe" because lets face it we are raising him to be honest and at times it bits us in the foot 65 % of the time. Awww, my little pabby, my little chicken nugget, the nicknames go on and on!!! Look at the kiddster, posing with such character. I remember this day when Aidan wanted to do his own hair, I am not going to lie, but it bothered me when he wanted to do his own hair, I felt like he didnt need me anymore. And even though now I still have to, no I want to do your hair, I just cant let my boys grow up.


Look at him, my little pabster, sleeping so peacefully who knew that he even knew how to do that back in the day :). So little, so blonde, so calm, so cute!!! Goodness I miss those days. I will never be able to get them back. Boooo Hooooo seriously I miss them. And that pillow what in the world happened to that pillow?








need I say More? A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E.!!





Then this picture, I just love this picture, I just love my Jesus! I love this New Church, I love this Pastor, I love going to church, I look forward to it on Sunday, Wednesday and I want to be more involved and Lord, guide me, Love Me, Forgive Me, and teach me. I love You Lord, and I will serve you, never will I leave you. Thank You for dieing on the cross for me. Everything I do Lord, I do it for you.













No comments:

Post a Comment