Monday, January 16, 2012

Rain, Rain, Dont go away

I woke up this morning to such a wonderful sound!!

Rain, Jesus knows how much I love the rain. I also love the reign that my Savior is in my life. Idon't want to start or end my day without him, after going through a dry spell for a while, I love that I am backin the same accord with Jesus.


I love to think ahead, as to when I get to see him face to feace and he gets to hold me and I get to hold him for reals, its not something I need to imagine but something I can always do. I have messed up so many times and there he is just waiting to hold me.


I can only imagine, that song is so true, I love that song, will I sinf halleluigh will I be able to sing at all? Would it be like meeting a celebrity or will be an "at Home: kind of feeling?


I want to do so much for Christ this year, for my family, for my life in my New Church, I Love, Love this church. I want a New family in a New Church I want to be involved and I cant wait to crack out of my shell and become amazed.. I love You my Jesus!! Thank You again for this beautiful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment