Saturday, January 14, 2012

OH! I AM BACK



Psh, since August 2010, I hang my head in shame, I cant believe that was the last ost I did on my blog, it makes me sad that for nearly two years I wasted not posting memories but failed to facebook and was more active there. Just give me a sec. while I ust the the cobweds an blow all the dust out of the way. O.k. all is cleared and clean. Look at them handsome boys, I am one blessed mama you know that? I have a husband who is amazing, thats right now is the only word to best describe him......AMAZING!! Along with God, he blessed my life with these two wonderful, full of life I'm going to fight with my brother everyday boys. My little Aidan, you just want to inch those cheeks and Gabriel I just want to kiss that cute face all over!! At this very moment my Aidan is 9 an in the 3r grade thriving as ever witn nothing but A's and B's, and my littel"pabby" is in kindergarten 6 and hating every minute of it!! (LOL)

I daily Thank my God for not only forgiving me of my sins, but for giving me life again. I was near falling away but I am more regretful to say that I nearly did that then to have actually done anything stupid! God continues to give me chances and I make sure I take them, because my life isnt complete with out God. He's what I was raised on, hes who I turn to, hes who I thank daily for life and my abilties. Hes who I plead his name over when sickness or pain hits our home, hes who I call out to in my time of need, and never not once has my God faile me nd I know he never will. So in ending this, Thank You God, for being.....YOU!




Last Year and this year I have been wanting change, last year I changed by lossing a good chunk of weight, I am so still proud of my doing that, i want that to continue into this year, having a hard kick start but I know with Gods help I can do it. But this year I have started out with a bang for my bucks in couponing I love, love, love to coupon, my goal is to make my stock pile so big that I am able to help extending family I am even going to pop my collar on this and say I am started my own other blog about the wonderful world of couponing its got a mix of everything, from God all the way down to couponing!! Its still a work in progress, but I have big plans for it. And if it's gods will it will thrive and get readers.





And lastly i still have my assion of alwys wanting to be that Good Ol fashion wife and style. Being the keeper of the home has its perks, and its terks but I love it. The feeling to have a sparkling clean house at the end of my day spells success! Which as of right now i am tying this and I have a laundry basket begging to be empty and dusting and counter cleaning and some ironing, But Praise God any how everything I do Lord, i do it for you!!!


I am breaking out the posts again......so on with the blog I go!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment