Sunday, January 21, 2007

No Voice......NO Smiles

Today as it has been for the past 3 days was beautiful and cloudy.......and I day full of booger wiping, running back and forth, steamy showers, vivks vapor rub, and spraying down the whole house along with alot of laundry. You guessed it my boys are sick.....Gabriel has a non stop running nose, and Aidan has lost his voice completely I bought the coolest waterless vaporizer made by Vicks...totally loves it. Along with the best medicine ever.. baby mucinex it smells good and no complaints from the kids and no struggles.... I though have had a very busy day, from the remebering whe to give the meds... from making lunch for William, from changing the sheets doing laundry, and the dishes plus starting dinner, it was no rest for me today...I painfully regret not going to church....but William will make his apprence tonight....I hope and Pray that all the germs get tired of being in a neat freak home, and leave by tomarrow!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. awww i m so sorry for your day.... sounds like a hand ful hope the kids feel better now love ya

    amber

    ReplyDelete