Tuesday, January 16, 2007


TOday here in my house was exactly this kind of day. The weather gave me permission to do so... The Wind here is terrible we lost some non important items here in the yard and had a fainting BBQ grill and two puppies who are lucky that it is windy out there because on any other ordinary day they would be out side taking in the bright sun. Monday morning, I had my very first ever frozen pipes at my house. I have to admit that I got a little freaked ou but then with in a while the water made his apperence. I can barely handle the wind I dont know how my mother handles it up in Alpine, even in July it is freezingup there it was like 35 when we were watching the fire works... Thast not right! I couldnt wait for winter to get here and now thats its here I cant wait for Spring not summer but Spring to come back!!!!

1 comment: