Friday, January 19, 2007

The Weather



These are pictures from my back kitchen window, usually its covered with birds trying to eat all the pecans n the ground, but nothing but a ghost town today,not even the puppys made a debut. I love this weather nothingbetter for me to wake up in the morning to find that it is cloudy and rainy and I go to look out my kitchen back door window and I cant see the mountains which means that what ever is on the mountains will soon moves its way down to the town where all get a nice little drizzle..... The rumor here in town today is that its subpost to be so cold that the rain is going to turn into snow...... My answer to that is I will believe once I see it!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. hey you! Was Laughing at this because you said you will believe it when you see it.. Do you believe it now? love ya!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete