Monday, January 1, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

This picture was taken the other day when we went to the mountains, and I absolutly loves it , it looks so .....peacefull, so that is what I want to send out to everyone is peace this year to you and your family, kids, marriage and everything else that comes with life!! I know for me 2006 was a bust not one of my best years!! I this year is in my hands and whatever God wants to do with us, I want to give thaks to GOD first and most importantly, for giving all of us another year, for a NEW beginnig and to new and better memories. To my family out there in MEsa who I love and hope to someday end all these miles between us and we can keep in contact all the time..Love you Lindy and the gang!!! To my family here especially to my best friend my little sister I hope the love that you found now is one that will last forever, you are such a beautiful girl, just dont turn your back away from God, only he will take you far, To my family in Alpine...what else is there to really say....Love you mom, your the best!!!! To my husband and kids lets staart this year with a big shout to God for all our thanks!!! Love you Honey, Aidypop and gabaroni!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment