Tuesday, February 27, 2007

12 things

O got this one off of emily in wonderland..... I thought it would be fun to copy
These are the 12 things that annoy/hate.

12. Funerals- I absolutly hate them..... I avoid them at all costs..... I never go to them when in-laws/ family friends pass away...I just send a beautiful plant and a sympathy card.

11. Cups- I absolutly absolutly hate it when my husband uses a coffee cup for other purposes then coffee, like for water, juice, tea..... I have other cups for that reason.

10. Dishes- I cannot go to bed knowing that I have a sink full of dishes it drives my crazy.

9. People- I hate it when people involve me in things that I never asked to be in or involved in... especially if they know I don't like ti or I don't believe in what they are doing.

8. Cloths- I hate doing laundry....period

7. I hate it when Aidan gets a new movie because then he wants to watch it like 5 times a day every day..... these days are beautiful he should want to be outside and playing.

6. Floors- Mopping is not one of my favorite things but needless to say I'm doing it everyday.

5. Weekend- the weekends never have anything good to watch on t.v. no matter how many times I go through the listing....NOTHING

4. I hate the color brown.

3. Ditto with onions.

2. I hate the fact that my best friend lives on the other side of the world and I don't get to keep in touch with her as much as I would like.

1. I hate the fact that I used hate in a lot of these things. Don't think my gosh does this girl even like anything? The answer is yes... I like a lot of things, but there are somethings that REALLY REALLY annoy me too just thought once I put them and can see them everyday I might realize how ridiculous I am!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. awww i hate that you are so far away too! i miss all of our fun times... but your stories live on in anyone who knows me!! haha i tell them about all of our adventures! luv ya

    ReplyDelete