Thursday, February 8, 2007

Nothing to really blog about

I saw this on someones blog and I thought it would be fun to do since I dont really have anything to really blog about these past couple of days!

A.) Three or more jobs I have had.
1. Mcdonalds( My very first job)
2. Cashier at high school cafeteria
3. Waitress at some foofy foofy place
4. Clerk at convenent store
5. CNA at hospital/ nursing home

B.)Three or more favorite movies.
1. Must love Dogs
2. Family Man
3. Stepford Wives
4. Meet the Parents /Meet the Fockers
5. Old Little Women

C.) Three more places I have lived.
1. Arizona/Safford
2. Idaho(only for 2 wks got REALLY homesick for AZ)
3. Arizona/Morenci
4. I am an Arizonian through and through

D.) Three or more hobbies.

1. Scrapbooking
2. Photagraphy
3. Working on yard/garden
4. Blogging

E.) Three or more favorite TV shows.

1. Brothers and Sisters
2. That 70s show
3. Sex and the City (the pg13) version
4. House Hunters
5. Flip this house

What are your favorite things???

1 comment:

  1. A.) Three or more jobs I have had.
    1. Winn-Dixie Seafood eww
    2. O/N stocker @ walmart Bleh!
    3. Universal Studios as a Merch Lead! (present job)


    B.)Three or more favorite movies.
    1. How to Loose a Guy In 10 days
    2. Flicka
    3. Happy Feet
    4. Napoleon Dynamite
    5. Water (indian Film)

    C.) Three more places I have lived.
    1. Morenci Arizona
    2. Safford Arizona
    3. Thatcher Arizona
    4. Orlando Florida

    D.) Three or more hobbies.

    1. Scrapbooking
    2. Photagraphy
    3. Writing Poetry
    4. Blogging

    E.) Three or more favorite TV shows.

    1. Greys Anatomy
    2. The Hills
    3. Lost
    4. One Tree Hill
    5. Heros

    ReplyDelete