Saturday, February 17, 2007

Our NEW Family Addition


SO Im trying to go to sleep last night but couldnt for the fact that I was alone with William working graveyards, not one of my favorites, it was very very late and I could here somethings going on outside my house, ( I thought to myself it figures I never hear anythign when Williams her) so I got the courage and looked out my kitchen and dinning room window. I had the neighborhood horn dog at my house yep thats right my dog is in heat!! That mut was determined I was up till 130 watching his determination, because Oreo (my sweet little girl) was in our back yard behind a closed fence. So needless to say we will probably be having an addition to our family..I have never had a female dog before only male, and Im the one freaking out about everything.....I guess its just jitter bugs for us new grandparents right?

No comments:

Post a Comment