Saturday, February 10, 2007

Beautiful aw Beautiful!

I dont have any pictures for today but I can say this... The waether out side is lovely.. has beed for about hte past 3/4 days the boys enjoy hearing me say yes when they ask if they can go outside and play.... I have been pretty bust myself doing the house stuff and preparing for a 1st house party for my sister whoI am proud to say is getting her first house soon... and is in love with finally the "right" guy. AJ is great... we all like him..... William and Aj are the best of friends they go golfing, play football, and will soon start taking the kids from my sister and I when we want a day off they just arent too aware of that yet. Aj right now is in college will gratuate in May and then head to Tucson for 10 weeks for training to work in the prisions. Didi I mention that thye work together too? They will be getting married in late August of this year and already Briana is going crazy...... and let me tell you its contagios because shes is driving my crazy!! I cant wait until its all over so well can all be at peace and I can go over to her house and help myself with all her stuff!!!

2 comments:

  1. we have even better weather... its raining

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww tooo bad for the rain but yay for the lil bit of sun u had! its very nice and sunny here!!!

    ReplyDelete