Monday, July 20, 2009

As different as Night and Day

My boys are as different as night and day not only in appearance but in everything they do.They can NEVER agree on what to watch, what to play, who's the leader ans so forth. Since Aidan is the oldest it is only right that he be granted the top dresser drawer, he neatly puts his clothes awayas shown. I always ask when they tell me they are done with something "Is it something I would aprrove of?"
In response I get a " I better go check one more time." So yes I do approve Aidan's most of the time....
Then there is Gabriel's laundry that he"put's away". I walk into the room everytime with my jaw dropped thinking."Is he serious" after about 5 fits and a"I cant I have a tummy ache" that was never present all the while he is making his brother mad. I am finally able to get Gabriel to to return to his room to "fix" the problem.
I am come to terms that I just need to put his laundry away for the time being if I dont want to double my loads.

5 comments:

  1. Hello dear Marisa,

    Oh yes, I know! I am sure Gabriel will come around in time; he isn’t really that old. At least you have one doing it right…that is half the battle at this time…until that little girl you want arrives. He! He!

    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is his creative side showing, just like his artist grandma. He cant be bothered with order, there is no creativity in that. Ha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marisa!

    Just popping in again to let you know I am thinking of you!

    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marisa,
    I just want to thank you for all those wonderful comments you left on my blog!
    You are such a dear!!!
    I always love hearing form you.
    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there,

    Just wanted to stop by and say that I have a
    Kreativ Blogger Award for you at my blog!

    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete