Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Weekend Review

Here are a few pictures that were taken on Saturday. I had these tow cuties matching in Red, White and Blue.
Here is my Red, White, and Blue cake that was a hit.

A few little dishtowels to dec up the kitchen, Aidan started off the morning with saying the "Pledge of Allegiance". He makes his mother proud.


We were so tired Saturday night that when I woke up early Sunday Morning to get ready for Church I didn't eve see that Gabriel was this dirty, from the Saturday night BBQ. But I guess if he didn't mind why should I.
All in all it was a wonderful family filled 4th of July.
PS The count down in still under way for our trip to Disneyland for Christmas........I almost can't stand it any longer..........only 5 more months to go!!!!



2 comments:

  1. Hi Marisa,

    Your boys look happy. I like the matching clothes, yummy looking cake, and fun patriotic dish towels.

    My daughter made us a delicious chocolate cake and decorated it like a flag. She is always such a delight.

    You can see the cake here:
    Heresy’s Chocolate Cake

    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are THE cutest boys in the universe!!!!! I am not just saying that cuz Im their grandma either. BIG KISSES to the boys!

    ReplyDelete