Saturday, August 29, 2009

My horrible Friday......Glad it is over

(though I didn't look this happy yesterday)
Yesterday Morning was a rough one and I mean a rough one.........I had the worst, the hugest migraine ever......I thought I was a goner! I had to call the hubby who came to the rescue and was Mr. Mom for me!
I for one hate going to the hospital and I wasn't about to make the kiddo's go there either, so my Hubby called my Pastor put the phone nest to me ear and through the phone prayed with me.... I literally felt the healing hand of God over me the next thing I new my headache was gone....vanished!
After praying over myself my Hubby next to me doing the same and just Thanking and praising God for his healing.....my nightmare had ended......and boy was I hungry though.
Glad for Saturday to be here to be able to do my house updates and to be able to anything I want instead of being in bed.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Dear Marisa,

    I an glad to hear that you are better and that God healed you right away! Praise God!!!

    Yes, that is want my Friday post is going to be about...a day for cleaning. ☺

    Happy Saturday!
    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, and THANK YOU for you helpful and understanding comment.

    Love you!
    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well that was very cool! God can to anything and I'm glad He healed you on Friday.

    Hope your Saturday was great.
    Nannette

    ReplyDelete