Friday, August 21, 2009

THe specs!

News around the Salas house is that my Aideepop is going to be sported a new look come next week!!! He will officially be wearing his own pair of glasses..... What can I say the kids has his mother's and father's eye sight!!! Both weak and not the greatest..but I am certain that he is going to look just as cute as his daddy!! In other news I am near as excited as one can be because August is almost over and I am frankly tired of this Arizona heat.. i nearly jump for joy when I see that the temp outside is a high somewhere in the 90;s...I just know that day will come again....I just know it!
And lastly here is the gramma that the boys visited with in the beginning of the week.
As usual the boys got what they wanted and didnt seem to mind a bit!!! I am glad to finally get back on track now with certain things......but for now I must tend to the Aideepop he seem's to have caught a tummy bug!!




1 comment: