Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My motto...only for today!


I have a visitor here....my mother!!! I think I may have sneaked a picture or so in and will post, but for the mean time she saw the house the first day clean and thats all I need...but if anyone is happy enough to come and update it until she leaves be my guest.
I dont think I will have any takers which is why I just want you to make yourself at home and relax...I believe I am putting every Tuesday as my relax day.....
I almost fell off the banwagon of blogging but ever so near here I am and I will continue to it daily...unless we here are just having a dry day!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Dear Marisa,

    I am really glad you did not quit and are still blogging. I do enjoy stopping by for a quick "Hello", and I also delight in seeing you visit my blog.

    Enjoy your mother!
    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, thanks for your comment on today's post. I really do like my "new" book.
    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont care whether your house is clean or messy. I care more whether it is a happy house or not. Loved seeing you guys!!!!!

    ReplyDelete