Monday, August 31, 2009

My weekend recipe

This weekend I tried my hand out at making some homemade bread...I was worried that it wasn't going to rise.....or even taste good...so I had my guinea pig try it out first because let's face it..he will tell me straight up if it is nasty or good!!!! Well here goes nothen................
I think it was good because here was his second piece with some butter and honey....
Oh and there is Gabriel wearing my glasses..thinking he was going to turn into me!
I think we have a winner folks!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Great job, Marisa! I wanted to make bread today, too, but we went out and bought a new refrigerator instead, and I ran out of time.
    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl!!!!! Ms. Betty Crocker herself...baken up your own bread. I am so proud!

    ReplyDelete