Saturday, September 12, 2009

The end of a busy week the start of a busy Weekend!


I am so sorry my dear friends that I have been absent for almost all the week.
I had a horrible bug that decided instead of leaving it staid for an extra unwanted few days.
By Thursday I was feeling pretty good, I had alot of chores that I had to catch up on......and I mean alot. That same night we were approached by a neighbor who has a dog the size of a Lion,,,,(no really) and knew that Aidan loved him so instead of taking him to the pound....we took him in, thank God for our Huge backyard.
Friday, was my Hubby's Birthday...filled with gifts.....Taco's, rice and beans made by yours truly ;) and alot of cake and ice cream.
To start our morning off this morning I woke up to our little sugar (my little dog who ruled the house before other's came along) popped out three of the cutest pups I have seen...Every Grammy Say's that....NO?
Busy, Busy, Busy.....chores, chores, chores...I must be on my way Darling..until Monday!
May God grant you Happiness, and a beautiful Saturday and Sunday

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I am busy too this wonderful Saturday morning, dear Marisa. My husband flew away to a funeral on the east coast, gone for three days and will be flying in this afternoon. So this morning I am getting everything in order.

    It is a lovely overcast day, although I do not think that is going to last long. I love this kind of weather!

    Happy Weekend to you, too!

    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete