Monday, September 7, 2009

A Monday, a sniffle, a new pup and cupcakes

To just start the morning: Last night the first thing that hit my mind, before I went to bed what "Oh I get to sleep in tomorrow...NO SCHOOL! And if my Hubby would have told me "You will be up by 5:30 " I would have laughed in his face! But low and behold, the child that I struggle with daily to wake up in the morning , he was the first one up AT 5: 30 int he morning, if it was possible I just might have spit fire!!! Then to make matter worse I have finally caught what everyone has had.....a cold..or something like a cold....blah!
However the day must go on....I still have to go grocery shopping for a few item needs for Friday(it's my hubby's birthday), and most of all I have a BBQ to host tonight.......speaking if which I have to check on them cup cakes I'll only be a bit Hun.....all right with that being checked off the list,


I will finish the night off with some needed completed homework with the Aidypop, take a nice vapor shower and call it a night until when........5:30 the next morning!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello dear Marisa,

    So today is your husband's birthday?
    Well, ♫Happy Birthday to him!♫

    Yes, I would say that It Happened One Night is a good date movie, if your darling likes old movies. I had a fun time watching it with Bill.

    I do so hope you are feeling better, Marisa!

    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete