Monday, May 12, 2008

A boy to a MAN

For the past 5 years, I have been used to the idea, that I DO things for Aidan, you knwo the bathing him, putting lotion on him ,dressing him and when thats all done, nicly combing his hair... Well for the past months or longer,Aidan has been pretty much DOING everything, that I used to do for him, I thought he was just wanting to see how along he can go doing things by himslef and thenlater realizing I need my MOM's help.
Only until lastnight when we were getting ready for church did it hit me when my son was in the bathroom doing his own hair,and not even asking if I could help.

He knew whatto do, hair gel all over
Comb it to the side
Check myslef in the mirror one last time to make sure I look good.












Why o why do they have to Grow up???

No comments:

Post a Comment