Saturday, May 10, 2008

A quick Pick ME up

I lead a very simple life.....I am a housewife,mother and devoted wife(well at times I am only devoted to 7th Heaven, but that's a whole other blog) I have my day's where I am ingear and pacing everything and the kids, and then someday's everything seems to be off track, and the whole GOOD HOUSEWIFE comes crashing down.

I think I was born in the wrong era, I like the years of 1950-1957. Everything semmd(which I know never really is) perfect, the way Wives devoted themselves to their family's, the way family's just ran in general. Now a day's all you see at the markest are woman buying frozen or deli dinner's to feed their family's, what happened to Home cooked meals, waiting for them when they get home from work, (bere in mind this is the way I was raised so it applies to my home) Well for the last few........weeks/months I feel I have been lazy in the Submissive/devoted department, so I needed a quick pick me up to do it. And if takes these photo's and Stephanie Neilson's blog to do it, then by golly I am going to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment